Archery Tag Vietnam is a sport developed by developed countries, to expand the entertainment channel for young people. Most popular in Australia, America, England, France, in Asia there are Sing, Phillipine, ... This subject was brought by Clement Couadou - a French - brought back to Vietnam. With complete kits imported from France. Today's players are not only interested in entertainment but also in safety. The arrowhead is firmly insulated, and the vermicelli of the bow is also designed to be powerful enough to shoot, but light enough to touch people without hurting.
Archery Tag VietNam
Todo By: Creators Todo
01 hour Total
Offered in English
Our passion can do :
Tool kits include: bow, soft top, helmet, protective gloves
- Staff guide how to properly hold the bow, how to name the bow, how to properly name the shot and instructions to play thoroughly
- Free parking lot, spacious and airy enough for 50 cars
- Obstacle on the yard and shooting range in the yard.
What we'll share :
Where we'll be :
From Nguyen Tat Thanh - Tan Thuan bridge turn right - Arrive 300 alley - Turn right turn first turn to 150m to ARCHERY TAG VIETNAM (recommended). Dist. 7, HCMC, Vietnam, 70000
- A group of more than 20 people or companies: please call directly for an accurate quotation.
Reviews by Users
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy