Xin chào! I’m Lua Le. After 10 years working for law firms, I decided it was time to try my dream job as a home chef,
EXPERIENCE COOKING CLASS SAIGON - (SMALL GROUP)
Todo By: Ms Lua Le
4 hours total
Offered in English
- which makes me excited to wake up each morning and know that I will be welcoming new friends into my home and show them how to cook Vietnamese home-style cuisine.
- When I'm not in my kitchen.... I love to travel, to practice yoga, meditation and dance for a healthy mind and body.
- An experience in my cooking class is not just about cooking and eating home food but also about spending time together to talk, share stories, traveling experiences and cultures.
Our passion can do :
- I specialize in authentic and healthy home-style dishes, making use of universal ingredients available the world over.
- I focus on a menu that requires no special tools to prepare or cook ensuring that you have no problem repeating the cooking process in your own kitchen.
- I use high quality ingredients, exclusive of MSG and I can tailor traditional menus to vegetarian/vegan palates, gluten-free, lactose-intolerant or special diets, etc.
- We will start from scratch. I will advise you on how best to prepare the food and guide you step by step through that cooking process with my cooking experience/tips to ensure you to get the best results.
- I also enjoy sharing insights into Vietnamese culture and life with you.
What we'll share :
Where we'll be :
- We will meet up at Lua's Kitchen (a real Viet kitchen at my apartment). My place is very close to the city center and easy to find.
- You even can walk from the city center along nice river side. Or I can talk to your taxi driver for direction.
- Bring your empty stomach, curiosity, open-mind.
- After booking confirmation, you could let me know which dishes you would like to learn how to cook (if any) and if you have any food allergies, dietary requirements/restrictions.
- Kindly note that I don't offer a pick-up service for this experience.
Who can come:
- Guests ages 18 and up can attend. Parents may also bring children under 2 years of age.
- There are 6 spots available on this experience.
Reviews by Users
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 3 hours
See Details Flexible Policy