Xin chào! I'm Oanh. I am a food and lifestyle journalist, books author, founder and editor in chief of Zizi Daily Magazine, founder and creator of Tap De kitchen boutique. I am passionate about good food and how to eat healthy. I've traveled to 40 countries and counting, sometimes just because of foods.
Tap De kitchen boutique
Shared By: Tạp Dề kitchen
04 Hours Total
Offered In English
Our passion can do :
- We will meet at Tap De kitchen boutique - my tiny vintage cooking studio at 10am.
- We first will learn about some fresh ingredients used in Vietnamese kitchen over some herbal tea and homemade treats.
- Then we will cook our lunch with some of my exclusive, healthy, vegan -friendly Vietnamese recipes, and enjoy everything together.
- Next to my kitchen boutique is Boki garden - a lovely plants shop where you can buy fresh herbs.
- There's also a cute coffee shop where you can grab some good quality Vietnamese coffee beans.
What we'll share :
Where we'll be :
- We'll meet and cook at Tap De kitchen boutique - my small vintage cooking lab, where I create and share healthy recipes.
- It's located in the heart of district 3, near War Remnant Museum. District 3 is very central but not touristy.
You arrange your own transportation. Bring your cameras and curiosity.
Reviews by Users
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
See Details Flexible Policy