This tour offers a glimpse into the amazing beauty of the Tu Lan area: caves, karst mountains, jungle, and waterfalls. It is an opportunity to escape civilization and go deep into the rugged and untouched nature of Vietnam for two-days and one-night with a professional English-speaking guide and jungle porter team.
TU LAN CAVE ENCOUNTER 2D1N
Shared By: TU LAN CAVE ENCOUNTER
Tú Lan Ninh Bình
02 days total
Offered in English
Our passion can do :
Tu Lan Cave Encounter is easy for anyone who considers themselves physically fit and participates in regular outdoor activities and moderate for anyone with limited outdoor experience. Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities, you have some basic trekking experience and you are able to swim before taking part in the adventure.
• 12 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
• 3 km caving
• 1 km swimming in caves (from 200 m – 500 m each cave)
• Elevation change up to 150 m (between valley and top of mountain)
• 2 days and 1 night in jungle and caves
Any member of the Oxalis guide team reserves the right to turn around any person at any time without compensation or refund as deemed necessary for safety or conservation reasons.
What we'll share :
Where we'll be :
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha
- Tour Ends: 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm at any local hotel in Phong Nha
Please also bring with you the following:
• 1 long (easy to dry) pants and 1 long sleeved shirt to wear during the trek (quick dry)
• 1 pair of shorts and t-shirt to wear at campsite plus your swimsuit
• 1 pair of trekking boots/shoes – difficult terrain, good footwear necessary. Gore-Tex/waterproof boots are NOT recommended as they do not drain well (if you prefer your own comfortable pair)
• 1 pair of flip flops (sandals) for campsite
• 1 medium size towel
• 2-3 pairs of calf-length densely woven socks (not ankle socks!)
• Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries
If you are trekking in the colder months (November – March) please bring additional warm clothes for the evening and an extra change of long pants and shirt for swimming.
Note: The route may change due to weather conditions
Reviews by Users
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy