This adventure tour offers the perfect balance between trekking, caving, climbing, squeezing and swimming, combined with enough time to enjoy two spectacular campsites over three-days and two-nights!
TU LAN CAVE EXPLORER 3D2N
Shared By: TU LAN EXPLORER 3D2N
Tú Lan Ninh Bình
03 days total
Offered in English
What we'll do :
Our Wild Tu Lan Cave Explorer is moderate for anyone who considers themselves physically fit and participates in regular outdoor activities, but difficult for anyone with limited outdoor experience. Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities, you have basic trekking experience and are able to swim before taking part in the adventure.
• 17 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
• 4 km caving
• 1 km swimming in caves (from 200 m – 500 m each cave)
• Elevation change up to 150 m (between valley and top of mountain)
• 3 days and 2 nights in jungle and caves
Any member of the Oxalis guide team reserves the right to turn around any person at any time without compensation or refund as deemed necessary for safety or conservation reasons.
What we'll provide :
Where we'll be :
- Tour Starts: 7:30 am – 8:00 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha
- Tour Ends: 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm at any local hotel in Phong Nha
Please also bring with you the following:
• 2 long (easy to dry) pants and 2 long sleeved shirts to wear during the trek (quick dry)
• 1-2 pair of short and t-shirt to wear at campsite and swim suit
• 1 pair of good-gripping and non-waterproof trekking boots/shoes (if you prefer your own comfortable pair)
• 1 pair of flip flop (sandals) for campsite
• 1 medium size towel
• 2-3 pairs of calf length densely woven socks (not ankle socks!)
• Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries
If you are trekking in the colder months (November – March) please bring additional warm clothes for the evening and an extra change of long pants and shirt for swimming.
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy