Our Tu Lan Expedition is led by a Vietnamese – English speaking skilled adventure guide, along with a porter team and cooks made up of local men with many years of jungle experience.
TU LAN EXPEDITION 4D3N
Shared By: TU LAN EXPEDITION 4D3N
4 days total
Offered in English
What we'll do :
Adventure Level 5
The Tu Lan Expedition is moderate-to-hard for anyone who considers themselves physically fit and who participates in regular outdoor activities, and not suitable for those without trekking experience. Please make sure that you have basic trekking experience, you are able to swim and your health is suitable for these activities.
• about 30 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
• about 5 km caving
• about 800 m swimming in caves (from 100 m – 300 m each cave)
Any member of the Oxalis guide team reserves the right to turn around any person at any time without compensation or refund as deemed necessary for safety or conservation reasons.
What we'll provide :
Where we'll be :
- Tour Starts: 7:30 - 8:00 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha
- Tour Ends: around 6:00 pm at Chay Lap Farmstay
Please also bring with you the following:
• 2 long (easy to dry) pants and 2 long sleeved shirt to wear during the trek (quick dry)
• 2 pair of shorts and t-shirts to wear at campsite and swim suit
• 1 pair of trekking boots/shoes – difficult terrain, good footwear necessary. Gore-Tex/waterproof boots are NOT recommended as they do not drain well (if you prefer your own comfortable pair)
• 1 pair of flip flops (sandals) for campsite
• 1 medium size towel
• 3-4 pairs of calf length densely woven socks (not ankle socks!)
• Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries
• Shoe pads and thick socks if using Oxalis canvas trekking boots
• Travel insurance (you must purchase travel insurance to join this tour, otherwise our team will help to purchase local travel insurance at VND 440,000 for a 4-day trip and you will be billed before your arrival date)
• Any additional costs other than those mentioned above; additional expenses may include laundry services, extra food & drink, and additional water sports & river cruises at Chay Lap Farmstay
• Tip for guide team and porter team
If you are trekking in the colder months (February – March) please bring additional warm clothes for the evening and an extra change of long pants and shirt for swimming.
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy